No trip to Israel could be complete without a tour of Jerusalem, one of the oldest cities in the world. There is no better way to understand this unique place than with one of our experienced local guides.
We organize a special day tour for our conference guests with pickup from Tel Aviv. Check out our Instagram Story from last year.
- Visit Mount Scopus and take in the amazing view of Jerusalem on one side and the Judean Desert on the other
- Tour the Old City of Jerusalem with its narrow passageways, and unique atmosphere
- Stroll around Mount Zion
- Take in the The Old City Cardo dating from the Roman rule
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa
- Enter the Church of the Holy Sephulchre
- Visit the Western Wall, the holiest site for Jews
- Visit the Market of Jerusalem “Mahane Yehuda”